28 October 2007

Veterans day

Today I was at a planning meeting for cub scouts (my new church calling), and we were discussing possible activities for Veterans Day.
"Speaking of Veterans Day, I just thought of a joke," I said. "What do you call a retired Nazi who operates on animals?"

Blank stares.

"A veteran aryan veterinarian."
























(I had reservations about inserting a Hitleresque cat into a post titled "Veterans Day." My reservations, however, were overpowered by my love of funny looking animals.)

2 comments:

Russell said...

You should be careful. Remember that German journalist who was recently fired because she said that the Nazi party had great family values and encouraged families to spend time together? It was just in the news.

Meredith said...

Oh boy...that picture!